Banner Left Alignment
Image Links Banner
Banner Search Alignment
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Return to Previous Page
The State Board of Elections
IDIS Electronic Filing
Enforcing the Law
Voting and Elections
Interactive GIS Map
Registration and Voting
Running For Office
Learning About Elections
Register a Business
Voter Registration Application Tool
This voter registration application site is designed for Illinois residents only
To vote in Illinois you must:
1. You must be a United States Citizens.
2. You must be 17 years old on or before the date of the Primary Election and turn 18 on or before the date of the General Election.
3. You must live in your election precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day.
4. Not be convicted and in jail.
5. Not claim the right to vote anywhere else.
If you believe that you comply with the above rules, you may continue to the application page.
* You must have a printer or provide an email to complete your application.
If you think that you might already be registered, you can check using our registration lookup:
Start Registration Lookup
Remember if you have a valid Illinois Driver's License you can submit an application to register to vote or change your name and/or address on your existing voter registration online at:
Illinois Online Voter Application
Illinois Amber Alert
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
Illinois State Board of Elections